Front End Web Developer
- Design, develop and maintain intuitive, highly-visual web applications that increase employee productivity
- Spearheaded creation of a new React Native tablet app for warehouse employees
- Build bespoke, efficient workflows and functionality that touch all aspects of the business, e.g.) hardware/infrastructure administration in datacenters around the world, customer billing, managed services, etc.
- Enhance development workflows and application architecture; vet and incorporate new tools and libraries
- Communicate with and collaborate on the company’s internal, RESTful APIs
Analyst → Associate
Brownson, Rehmus & Foxworth, Financial & Investment Advisors
- Utilized my mornings, nights and weekends to learn and gain experience in web development
- Became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Developed complex, bespoke materials in Excel based on client needs, goals and feedback
- Created a data aggregation and organization tool that enhanced the efficiency of our investment performance and tracking processes
- Managed a large, diverse range of data resources and channeled them into client-ready deliverables
University of Michigan, College of Literature, Science & the Arts
- BA in Economics
- BA in German
- GPA: 3.88/4.0; Graduated with High Distinction
- Spent every summer interning in a finance-related role.
- Washed dishes in the dining halls and delivered pizza for a local shop.
- Notable courses completed: Statistics, Multivariable Calculus, Game Theory, Mathematical Statistics, Econometrics, Formal Logic